Details that speak for themselves:
- Each feeding spot is approximately 34 cm wide, and has two removable dividers.
- The closed off area between feeding spots is approximately 50 cm.
- The height of the wood at the feeding spots is approximately 40 cm.
- Passage width ensures easy access when cleaning and maintaining stalls.
- The hinged door comes complete with 2 round pipe columns 101.60 mm to be cemented into the ground.
- The upper grill consists of ¾ ‘’ thick-walled pipes (26.9 mm diameter) spaced 55 mm apart and set securely in double rolled channels.
- Top and bottom part of the stall front are welded into a single framework.